SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Hotel Regulations are binding on the premises of the Starzyński Hotel and apply to all persons staying in it.
2. The lessee of the rooms is hereinafter referred to as the “Hotel”, while the lessee of the room is referred to as the “Guest”.
3. The Hotel Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of the Hotel and are an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by making a reservation. By performing the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he fully accepts the terms and conditions of the regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
4. The Hotel Regulations are available at the hotel reception and in the information folder in each room
1. The living room in the Hotel, hereinafter referred to as the “room”, is rented for days.
2. The hotel day starts at 4:00 pm and ends at 11:00 am the next day.
3. If the Guest did not specify the length of stay at the time of renting the room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
4. A request for an extension of the hotel day should be reported by the Guest at the reception, not later than by 10:00 am on the day of the ending stay. The Hotel may not take into account the request to extend the stay if all beds are used or if the Guest does not comply with the applicable regulations.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest’s stay at the Hotel in the event of failure to make full payment for the stay to date.
6. Detailed information on fees related to the extension of the day can be obtained at the hotel reception.
BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
1. Reservations for more than 5 hotel rooms are subject to the regulations for group reservations.
2. Booking conditions by phone, e-mail, in person:
o An advance payment is required for maintaining the reservation in the amount of 25% of the stay value. The advance payment (cash, bank transfer or card pre-authorization) becomes non-refundable upon cancellation of arrival less than 48 hours prior to the check-in date.
cancellations of bookings from booking portals are regulated by the internal regulations of the portals.
o Reservations accepted by phone, personal or e-mail and home website may be canceled by Hotel Starzyński free of charge within 48 hours of the Guest’s arrival without any reasons.
4. In the event of cancellation of the reservation, Hotel Starzyński reserves the right to charge the required amount from the pre-authorization of the payment card.
5. The basis for accepting a Guest is showing the receptionist an ID with a photo and signing the registration card.
6. The hotel guest may not transfer access to the room to third parties.
7. Persons who are not registered at the Hotel may stay in a hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00 as a guest, at the invitation of a hotel guest.
8.The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who has grossly violated the hotel regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to the property of the hotel or Guests, or damage to the Guest, hotel employee or other people staying at the Hotel, or who otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or functioning Hotel.
9. Additional payments resulting from the stay, restaurant transfers and SPA payments shall be settled by the Guest no later than on the day of departure.
10. If the Guest leaves the Hotel at an earlier date, the difference in the costs of the stay will not be refunded.
11. If the Guest does not arrive at the Hotel by the date specified in the reservation, the Hotel shall not refund the amount paid for the stay.
1. The hotel is obliged to provide:
conditions for full and unrestricted rest,
for the safety of stay and protection of personal data,
for professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided by the Hotel,
for cleaning the room and performing the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest’s absence, and in his presence only if he wishes,
to change the room as far as possible, or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience when the defects in the room cannot be removed.
2. At the Guest’s request, the Hotel provides room service against payment.
3. The hotel car park is located directly in front of and next to the hotel and is payable once for one car left. The current price is given at the reception.
§ 5 HOTEL LIABILITY
1. The hotel is liable for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified in art. 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
2. The hotel guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after it is discovered.
3. The hotel is not liable for the theft of money, theft, damage or destruction of securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value, if these items have not been deposited and placed in a hotel safe.
4. In the event of loss of the items referred to above, the compensation shall not exceed the amount determined in accordance with the provisions of the Minister of Justice of November 14, 1964, No. 1, item 2 as amended. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, significant amounts of money, items threatening security and large items that cannot be placed in the safe.
5. The Hotel is not responsible for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest.
6. The hotel is not responsible for items left in the vehicle, regardless of whether the vehicle has been parked in the hotel car park or outside the hotel premises.
LIABILITY OF THE GUEST
1. Children under the age of 12 should be on the premises of the Hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by children.
2. The hotel guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s equipment and technical devices, caused by his fault or the fault of guests visiting him.
3. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest’s payment card for any damage caused after his departure, and in the absence of card details, the Hotel has the right to claim financial compensation from the Guest.
4. Upon the occurrence of any faults or damage in the room, the Guest is obliged to inform the receptionist or floor service employee about it.
5. In the event of breach of the provisions of the regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide further services to the Guest who breaches them. The guest is obliged to immediately comply with the Hotel’s requests, settle the amount due for the stay and possible damage, and to leave the Hotel.
6. For safety reasons, the Guest who leaves the room should always close the window, remove the room card from the power switch, turn off the taps and close the door.
RETURN OF LEFT BELONGINGS
1. Personal belongings left in the room inadvertently by the departing Guest will be sent back at the guest’s expense to the address provided.
2. If the Guest does not receive instructions regarding the return of left items, the Hotel will store the items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after this period they will become the property of the Hotel. Food products will be stored for 24 hours.
1. There is a curfew at the Hotel from 22:00 to 07:00 the next day.
2. The behavior of guests and people using the hotel services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this principle.
1. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use open fire in the room, e.g. candles, lighters, irons, or other electric devices that are not part of the room equipment.
2. The hotel is strictly a non-smoking area. Any kind of smoking is strictly prohibited In the event of a breake of the ban, the Guest will be charged with the costs of refreshing the room. If the DSO system is activated and the fire brigade arrives, the Guest will also be charged. In both cases it costs PLN 500.
3. It is forbidden to store dangerous items in hotel rooms, i.e. weapons, ammunition, flammable materials, illuminating materials, drugs etc.
4. The hotel rooms have an electricity management system based on room cards. Cards issued at the reception desk should be placed in the power switches after entering the room. Losing the card is associated with a one-time fee of PLN 50.
5. Guests’ personal data are processed for the purpose of providing hotel services. The administrator of personal data is Hotel Starzyński.
6. It is forbidden to conduct acquisitions and door-to-door sales on the premises of the Hotel.
7. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, without affecting their functionality and safety of guests.
8. All complaints regarding the stay should be submitted to the hotel management in writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com